Master the art of presenting with our one day course – Presentation Skills For The Terrified
Course: Presentation Skills For The Terrified
Price: £249.80 (incl VAT)
When: Tuesday April 10th, 10am – 4.30pm
Where: Express & Star, 51-53 Queen Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1ES
About the course:
In a recent survey respondents chose ‘death’ over ‘giving a presentation’! Is this you?
Do you pray for divine intervention when you know you must present or give a talk?
Do you have sleepless nights as the occasion approaches?
Or do you simply lack lustre and wish you could give your audience something a little more enthusiastic and interesting?
If that sounds familiar, then join us for our one day course ‘Presentation Skills for the Terrified’ and master the art of presenting.
Who should attend?
This one day course is designed for anyone who has to give talks, presentations or speaks in public to groups of any size from small meetings to large events or conferences
It will be fun and participative and any practice will be the delegates own choice and nothing will be made compulsory
To equip delegates with the necessary skills and confidence to give great presentations using their own preferred style
- To highlight the key principles of what makes a great presentation – and what doesn’t
- To create a checklist for presentation preparation that will work every time
- To identify particular and unique talents and strengths that will support a memorable delivery
- To practice in a safe environment with supportive feedback
- To ask questions about particular presentation contexts
- To find elements of giving a presentation that will make it distinctive from other presentations when delivering as part of a wider event
This course will be delivered by a facilitator who actually loves giving presentations! Yes, come and learn what you can from this strange person who is full of tips and encouragements. Your life will never be the same again!
Space is limited so don’t miss out, book your tickets today!!