A fantastic opportunity to achieve a FREE intensive Level 1 Certificate in Travel and Tourism
MNA Recruitment have teamed up with training specialist, WELL Training to offer young people a FREE intensive Level 1 Certificate in Travel and Tourism.
To save your space on the course, register here
What is the course?
This FREE intensive Level 1 Certificate in Travel and Tourism is available as part of the Black Country IMPACT Programme.
We’re proud to be offering the training in partnership with WELL. The course aims to support young people find employment within the Leisure/Tourism/Hospitality industry.
On completing the course students will gain their Level 1 Certificate in Travel and Tourism.
By joining the programme you will have access to FREE ongoing coaching and support. You’ll get your own Learning Coach from the start of the programme, supporting you to achieve the qualification, up until the you find a job, giving you ongoing advice, coaching and support.
WELL even provide one-to-one support to help with job applications, getting interviews and work placements.
- The Level 1 Certificate in Travel and Tourism is delivered intensively over 5 days (on average 1-2 delivery days per week over a 4 week period).
- Training is delivered at high quality venues across the Black Country.
- Training is provided by highly skilled professionals from the industry, and all work for completion on the qualification is done within the sessions.
- Lunch and refreshments are provided for free and travel costs up to £5 are reimbursed on each day.
- You’ll also get a free £10 Amazon voucher on completion of the programme.
Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Sector looking at UK Visitor Attractions and UK Visitor Destinations
Customer Service Skills in Travel and Tourism
Communication skills in travel and tourism
Working in travel and tourism
Careers in travel and tourism
Working as a team in travel and tourism
Portfolio building and additional live observations required to achieve qualifications
Who can take part in the course?
To be eligible to access this course for free, you need to:
- Be between 16-29 years old
- Not in any education, employment or training
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be a resident of the Black Country (living in either Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sandwell or Dudley)